Friday, August 5, 2016

Hydration Pack

I am a hiker who was looking for a hydration pack that would provide me with flexibility, The other hydration pack I have is not very big. THis pack truly offers more than one use. It comes with a 3 liter water bladder (which is a great deal it iself...saves you so much money) and has an insulated drinking line. The water bladder was a bit challenging at first (you need to slide the clip off which was tight at first) but now is much easier. It is a top opening bladder which is amazing. I was able to add ice cubes right before leaving which made my water so refreshing!!

The pack is a perfect size for a day hike. I was able to put in my 10 esseintials as well as lunch, a beverage, change of shirt and a few other items including sunscreen and bug spray. There are three pockets in the back for extra storage. It was comfortable and fit well. This is a great pack!!

I did receive this product at a discount in exchange for my fair and honest review!

Get yours here!!




No comments:

Post a Comment